neulayumu log's
Home
Download This Template
Cerita JS
11:12 PM
Unknown
0 Comments
Waiting for the upcoming release from
jemariseni.com
Tittle: "Si Dia Dari Boston" and "Poskad"
Bab awal boleh baca
disini
.
Share this post
0 comments:
Newer Post
Home
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'VE SAY
My own thoughts. My own story. My own step. My own doodle.
Popular Posts
A THOUSAND YEARS
I wanna dedicate this song to my parents. 'I have love you for a thousand years, I will love you for a thousand more' ...
CAMERON HIGHLAND TRIP
It's school holiday again and my aunt invite me for a trip to Cameron Highland. For those who have been to Cameron Highland must know...
SYAWAL'S TRIP Part 2 (Taiping Zoo)
On the way back from Kulim, Kedah we decided to make a stop at Taiping Zoo Malaysia. Taiping Zoo located in Taiping, Perak and it's kno...
HELLO WORLD!
Hi guys! You can call me Ayumu! I'm going to vignette this randomly. So stay tuned ^^,.
CONFESSION
"It not hurt to tell someone that you love them."
Wish
Doa It's wrong to wish someone happy till jannah? Of course not... It the do'a for someone we cherish... Wanna be together till ...
SYAWAL'S TRIP Part 1 (Sg. Sedim Tree Top Walk)
Assalamualaikum! Annyeonghaseyo! Hi reader's, It's been a long time since my last post here. My life has been hectic for a ...
PRECIOUS
Spend precious moment with precious people. PRECIOUS.
Cerita JS
Waiting for the upcoming release from jemariseni.com Tittle: "Si Dia Dari Boston" and "Poskad" Bab awal boleh baca...
2017 K-Drama I've Enjoyed Watching (Goblin Recaps)
Among my peer's I've known as the k-drama fans. For those who want to enjoy the k-drama but does not know which drama to watch, her...
Labels
2017
Animals
GOBLIN
K-drama
Malaysia
Rainforest
recaps
SgSedim
Taiping
Travel
Trip
Voyage
Advertising
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2017
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
2015
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(5)
Wish
RESPONSIBLE
Cerita JS
Cinderella Story
HELLO WORLD!
0 comments: